Hatch Green Chile Bloody Mary
A new twist on a classic favorite, this spicy Bloody Mary is wine-based and full of flavor!
• 3/4 c Hatch Green Chile Wine
• 1/4 c V8 Hot & Spicy (or regular)
• 1 tbsp Lime juice
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• 1/4 tsp Coarse black pepper
• 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• Garlic salt (or Picante Lime Salt)
• Celery stalks
• Lime wedges
Mix the wine & V8 juice in a shaker.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and shake well.
Serve in a chilled glass with a garlic salt rim garnished with a celery stalk and lime wedge, ice optional.
Try as a base for Shrimp Cocktail, just add diced cucumbers, avocado, onion and cold, cooked shrimp!