Hatch Green Chile Mosquito
A delicious, green chile-graced mojito for enjoying with southwest entrees, at barbecues, or just as a refreshment!
• 1 1/2 parts Hatch Green Chile Wine
• 1 1/2 parts rum
• 4 wedges lime
• 12 fresh mint leaves
• 2 heaping tsp. caster sugar
• 1 part soda water/club soda
• Crushed ice (or cubed, if preferred)
• 1 sprig fresh mint (garnish)
Gently press together the limes and sugar in the glass. Bruise the mint leaves by clapping between palms and then rub them on the rim of the glass and drop them in. Next, fill the glass half with ice, add rum, add Hatch Green Chile Wine and stir. Top with crushed ice, splash of soda water and sprig of mint.
Serve alongside your favorite southwest dishes or as an after-dinner refreshment!